At Seattle’s Family Dentistry, we remain committed to doing our part in minimizing the spread of the Coronavirus, COVID-19. As healthcare professionals, we continue to follow well-researched, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of COVID-19.Rest assured, your safety and the safety of our dental team, is a top priority. We will continue to follow all CDC, ADA, and State-specific recommendations regarding Personal Protective Equipment and the sterilization of instruments, surfaces, and workspaces to protect our patients and staff members. We are also taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following protocols:
- Pre-screening all patients as we confirm appointments and prior to entering the building
- Social distancing – by asking you to remain in your car until we text you we are ready for your appointment
- Upon entering the office, you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands
- We will check your temperature
- Added equipment to limit aerosols in the treatment rooms
If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, we will be reaching out to you to get your appointment rescheduled. If we’ve already rescheduled your appointment, we’ll be reaching out to confirm your appointment and advise you of some new protocols we’ve put in place to ensure you and our dental team are protected. We encourage everyone in our community to continue to take steps to minimize the spread of the virus, as dictated by the CDC.
If you have a question about an upcoming appointment, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you again in the practice!